How to Play Crowdini
What is Crowdini?
Crowdini is a question and answer game. We ask you to answer one question a day and choose one player who voted to win a prize each day. It is designed to be something you can do in less than a minute a day but hopefully sparks conversation and thought.
Answer the daily question Questions are:
- Multiple choice
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 answers
- Can be any category (i.e. Sports, Entertainment, Music, Tech, Science)
**A new question is asked at 10 am eastern daily.
Confirm your answer.
You have 3 confirmation options:
- Tap the green Lock me in button to confirm your answer
- Tap the red Choose Again button to reverse your current answer and answer the question again.
- Wait 10 seconds for your answer to be confirmed automatically.
**Once your answer is confirmed it is final and cannot be changed.
Come back tomorrow to see:
- Compare how you did against the majority
- Answer tomorrow's question
**We send you a daily results email.
Tell me about the prizes?
Each day we choose one voter to win a prize. The prize for the previous day will be revealed in the daily email.
How is the prize winner chosen?
- After the question is closed, Jason will go to Random.org and put in the number of voters for that day.
- Random.org will give back a random number.
- Jason will go to the Crowdini admin and find the player associated with that number
- Jason will then email the winner and notify them of their prize.
What kind of prizes are there?
- and much more...
Are there ways to earn more entries for the prize?
It really depends on the prize...For example there will be times when the prize will be cash and how much cash depends on certain things like...
- Answering in the majority
- Commenting on the question
- Referring a new player
- Adding your social account to your Crowdini account
- Visiting a sponsor's website