How to Play Crowdini
What is Crowdini?
Crowdini is a question and answer game. We ask you to answer one question a day and give you points based on how your answer compares to the majority answer. At the end of the game the player with the most points wins the #CrowdiniPrize.
We also choose one player everyday who voted the previous day to win the #DailyPrize.
It is designed to be something you can do in less than a minute a day but hopefully sparks conversation and thought.
Answer the daily question Questions are:
- Multiple choice
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 answers
- Can be any category (i.e. Sports, Entertainment, Music, Tech, Science)
**A new question is asked at 10 am eastern daily.
Confirm your answer.
You have 3 confirmation options:
- Tap the green Lock me in button to confirm your answer
- Tap the red Choose Again button to reverse your current answer and answer the question again.
- Wait 10 seconds for your answer to be confirmed automatically.
**Once your answer is confirmed it is final and cannot be changed.
Come back tomorrow to see:
- Compare how you did against the majority
- Answer tomorrow's question
**We send you a daily results email.
How do I earn points?
Crowdini is a game. At the end of the game the player with the most points wins. There are 3 ways to earn points. Let's go over all three
Earn points by Answering Questions
Majority rules in Crowdini. Points are awarded to the answer with the most votes.
You receive the same amount of points as the percentage of overall votes your answer receives. So for this example:
- If you answered Houston Rockets you would receive 39 points
- If you answered San Antonio Spurs you would receive 60 points (before bonus points were applied)
Earn Bonus Points
On certain questions you can earn 100 bonus points if you choose the answer that actually occurs. Not every question is a bonus question. What to know about bonus questions:
- Only questions labeled Bonus have bonus points
- You earn a max of 100 pts if you choose the answer that actually occurs. If the answer you chose received 39% of the vote you would receive 39 points for answering and then 61 bonus points for choosing the answer that actually happened. That would give you 100 points total for that question.
- Bonus points are not awarded until the actual event completes (which could be days after the question is asked)
Earn points for Referrals
Each player has their own unique referral URL. You can earn 5 extra points for each new player you refer. Also the player you refer will earn 5 points. The maximum number of referral points is 25 per game. All conditions below must be met to receive referral points:
- The player has to be a new player
- The player has to complete their sign up AND
- The player has to answer at least 2 questions
Tell me about the #DailyPrize and the #CrowdiniPrize
Each day we choose one voter from the previous day's question to win the #DailyPrize.
For each game there is a #CrowdiniPrize given to the player who has the most points at the end of the game.
How is the #DailyPrize chosen
- After the question is closed, we will go to Random.org and put in the number of voters for that day.
- Random.org will give back a random number.
- We will then go to the Crowdini admin and find the player associated with that number
- We will announce the winner on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Crowdini on Snapchat.
- Finally we will email the winner and notify them of their prize.
What is the #DailyPrize
(We reserve the right to change the #DailyPrize at anytime. Please read the daily email to know if the #DailyPrize has changed.)
- The current #DailyPrize is up to $2.
- The #DailyPrize is paid via PayPal or Venmo.
What is the #CrowdiniPrize
(Just like the #DailyPrize above we reserve the right to change the #CrowdiniPrize at anytime. Please read the daily email to know if the #CrowdiniPrize has changed)
- The player with the most points after the last question of the game has closed will receive the #CrowdiniPrize. If there is a tie a raffle will be done to choose one of the tied players.
- The winner will receive a $30 giftcard to either Amazon, iTunes or Google Play (winner's choice)
Current Game Details
The details below were last updated: August 1, 2017
Amazon, iTunes or Google Play giftcard
Current Point Leader
No leader yet