Crowdini reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
1. Use of Site
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Crowdini. Crowdini neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Crowdini.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
4. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
5. Linking to this Site
Unless specifically authorized by Crowdini, you may not connect “deep links” to the Site, i.e., create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page without Crowdini’s authorization.
6. Downloading Files
Crowdini cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of Crowdini and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
8. Sweepstakes and Contests
From time to time the Site may offer you the ability to enter sweepstakes or contests. These promotions will be governed by additional sets of rules and these additional rules for sweepstakes or contests, as the same may be supplemented, modified or restated from time to time, comprise a part of this Agreement
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
CROWDINI MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. CROWDINI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. CROWDINI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. CROWDINI DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
10. Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Crowdini, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
12. Use of Bulletin Board, Chat Room, and Other Communication Forums
If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
You acknowledge that all Forums are public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by Crowdini, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Crowdini. Crowdini reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation bulletin board postings. Crowdini reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice.
14. User Conduct
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
15. User Supplied Information
Crowdini does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission” or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give Crowdini the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
16. Password Security
If you register to become a member of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
17. General Provisions
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Crowdini therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Crowdini does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
18. DMCA Copyright Notice / Claims of Copyright Infringement
Crowdini is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws, such as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, and requires all of its users to comply with these laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by Crowdini that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
If you believe your copyright material is being used on this website without permission, please notify the designated agent at email@example.com.
Your notice of alleged copyright infringement should include:
- Please describe how your copyrighted work or other intellectual property has been infringed;
- Please describe where the infringing material is located on the site
- Your contact information where we can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party can contact you;
- Please state that you believe that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is correct and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed; and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
If you are sending this notice via email, please make sure to notify us clearly, such as labeling your email message with the subject “DMCA Notice of Infringement.” If you are sending us Fax notice, please clearly write down “DMCA Notice of Infringement” on your cover sheet. We are committed not to infringe anyone else’s copyright materials. But if you haven’t heard back from us for over a week, you may have failed to deliver the notice to us. Please contact us again.Counter Notification
You may file a counter-notification that contains the following details if your material has been taken down with the following details.
- The proof of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material in question;
- Your contact information; and
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which Crowdini may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notice.
Please be advised that under the DMCA anyone who knowingly makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be liable to Crowdini the alleged infringer and/or the affected copyright owner for any damages incurred in connection with the removal, blocking and/or replacement of allegedly infringing material
The following sets forth the policies for the collection and use of personally identifiable information (“Information”) by Crowdini LLC (“Crowdini”) in connection with its operation of its Website located at www.crowdini.com (the “Site”) and its offline operations (the Site and offline operations together are known as the “Business”), and supersedes any previous statement of such policies.
Crowdini knows that users’ personal information is important to them; Crowdini respects that importance and treats that information responsibly. Crowdini has created the below policy to explain the types of information it collects from users, how it uses this information, with whom and for what purposes it shares the information, and how users can interact with Crowdini in connection with the information collection and use.
Crowdini takes its obligations regarding privacy very seriously and it wants to ensure users are fully informed about the Information they are providing to it.Collection of Information.
In connection with the Site, Crowdini may collect Information in the following ways:
- Through forms filled out by a user on the Site
- Through Information provided by a user in connection with prize promotion entries
- Through the maintenance and analysis of Web server logs
- Through emails, telephone calls, or faxes sent to Crowdini
- Via communications between a user and Crowdini
Crowdini may also connect non-personally identifiable information from users via “cookies” (small text files placed by Crowdini on user computers), single-pixel GIF image files (also called “Web beacons”), Web server log analysis and other technological means. Such information may be used to track site trends and enhance the user experience, and may be shared with third parties. Crowdini may share information to respond to subpoenas, court order, or legal process, or to establish or exercise it legal rights or defend against legal claims. We will transfer Information about you if Crowdini is acquired by or merged with another company.
To the extent third parties may place advertising or other content on the Site, such third parties may utilize cookies or other technological means within the advertising to collect and utilize non-personally identifiable information. Crowdini is not responsible for information collected by third parties in this manner, nor for the collection or use of Information by other sites to which the Site is linked.Types of Information Collected by Crowdini.
The following types of Information about a user are among those that may be collected by Crowdini in connection with the Business:
- Postal address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Mobile phone number
- Date of birth
- IP Address
- Referring site
- Other technical information collected by the Site’s servers
Crowdini does not knowingly collect or retain information in connection with the Site from children under the age of 13. Crowdini does not ask children under age 13 for personal information.Use of Information.
Crowdini may use Information collected in connection with the Site in the following ways:
- To provide requested information, products and services to users via the Site or through other online or offline channels
- To improve the user experience with the Site
- To provide to a sponsor of the Site
- In connection with the operation of the Site
- For users to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by Crowdini.
In order to do the foregoing, Crowdini may provide the Information to trusted third parties, including but not limited to the sponsor of the Site and selected third party vendors as well as third party contractors providing services to Crowdini such as the operation of the Site and communication services. Crowdini will use commercially reasonable efforts to limit use of the Information by such third parties to the specific uses set forth above. Crowdini also utilizes electronic and physical security to reduce the risk of improper access to or manipulation of Information during transmission and storage, but cannot guarantee the security or integrity of the Information and shall have no liability for breaches of security or integrity or third-party interception in transit.
Crowdini may also disclose Information when it determines it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, in connection with a merger, acquisition, asset purchase or sale of or by Crowdini, or to protect the interests or safety of Crowdini, its customers, or other visitors to the Site.Opting Out from Offers from Crowdini.
At any time, a user may opt out from receiving future offers from Crowdini by following the instructions contained within each marketing communication or by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such opting out will not apply to any communications from third parties to whom Crowdini may have provided Information regarding the user. Third parties’ use of the Information is subject to such parties’ own privacy policies, for which Crowdini shall not be responsible.Access to Information.
All users who provide their Information to Crowdini may modify and correct such Information through their personal profile.Your California Privacy Rights.
Please contact us here.
Policy Last Revised: March 28, 2017.